Site Content Publisher:
Phyto-Elan France with a capital of 40,000 euros
30 Rue Auguste Piccard
01630 Saint Genis Pouilly
R.C.S. Bourg en Bresse 831 539 747
Intracommunity VAT N° FR25831539747
Tel : +33 (0)450 13 78 65
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishing Director: Erick Venturelli
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Design and development:
PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE, Limited company with a capital of 40,000.00 euros, with headquarters in: 30 rue Auguste Piccard, 01630 Saint Genis Pouilly, registered at the trade and companies register of Bourg en Bresse under the number 831 539 747.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION AND SCOPE
Its purpose is to inform you of the conditions under which PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE collects personal data, the purposes for which this data is collected, the use that is made of it and your rights.
It applies to all information provided by you or collected by PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE, with the exception of data relating to your browsing on the Website, the processing conditions of which are described in the PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE Cookies Policy.
2. DATA PROCESSED
You may be asked to provide PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE with personal data, in particular when creating a customer account, ordering products or subscribing to the newsletter.
PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE is expected to process the following data:
- personal data (family name, first name)
- des contact details: telephone number, e-mail address, address (business, or personal if applicable)
In some cases, telephone conversations between customers and PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE’s Customer Relations Department advisers may be recorded. PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE will inform the Customer in advance.
3. DATA PROCESSING BY PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE
3.1. PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE processes data for the following purposes:
- Order processing and tracking
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- Actions marketing – communication
- Communication of information and commercial prospecting messages relating to PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE products and/or services (newsletter by e-mail and telephone calls)
- Communication of information and commercial prospecting messages relating to the products and/or services of PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE partners, where applicable
- Invitation to fidelity events and actions
- Management of subscriptions and unsubscriptions
- Implementation of in-house training courses
- Internal administrative and financial management
3.2. DATA RETENTION
Data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- For the actions marketing – communication: PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE keeps the data for 3 years after the last contact or the end of commercial relationship.
- For product orders: the data collected is kept for the needs of the execution of your order, then for the legal prescription period.
3.3. DATA HOLDERS
Your personal data is intended for PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE services concerned by your requests, and for any subcontractors in charge of the fulfillment of your orders.
There are no transfers outside the European Union, except in the cases strictly provided for by the legislation.
4. SAFETY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE has endeavored to implement reasonable precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. Technical and organizational security measures have been put in place for this purpose.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have a number of rights concerning your personal data and their processing. You are entitled to:
- know what personal data we hold about you and, if necessary, obtain a copy of it;
- Require us to correct any errors in your personal data;
- Require us to delete certain data relating to special circumstances and if we have no reason to continue the processing;
- Request that we inform you about your personal data or that we share them with another service provider in a simple and structured format;
- Object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Oppose, in other circumstances, to the further processing of your personal data;
- Ask us to limit or discontinue the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the Data Protection Delegate of the PHYTO-ELAN FRANCE Group:
– By e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
– By regular mail to the following address:
- 30 rue Auguste Piccard
- 01630 Saint Genis Pouilly
You also have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL by e-mail (see terms and conditions on https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/) or by post at the following address:
- 3 place de Fontenoy
- TSA 80715
- 75334 Paris Cedex 07
Please note that in order to protect your privacy, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request. In order to do so, we may ask you for a copy of your ID.